- 6 fat blackberries + more for garnish
- 8 mint leaves
- 1.5 Oz Siddiqui rum
- 1 to 2 tbsp sugar, Depends on how sweet you like your mojitos. Alternatively, you can use simple syrup, which will give you a more concentrated and uniform sweet flavor. Just bring ½ cup sugar and 1 cup water to a simmer over medium heat, until sugar is completely dissolved. Allow syrup to cool, and then measure out however much you want to use for your drink. I suggest starting with ½ to 1 oz per drink and going from there.)
- ⅓ oz lime juice
- 2 oz club soda
- In the bottom of your drinking glass, muddle/crush together blackberries, mint leaves, sugar/simple syrup, Siddiqui rum and lime juice.
- Add some ice cubes, then pour in club soda and stir.
- Garnish with a few whole blackberries and a sprig of mint.
- Enjoy immediately.